What We Offer
We’re here to give you one-on-one support. Including safety planning, referrals to other services, help with legal and government stuff, and emergency financial support. We know that you’re the expert on your own life, and we want to help you make the best choices for what you need. Looking for immediate crisis help? Visit our resources for numbers you can call.
- Private one-on-one support to help you handle tough times.
- Help during a crisis to deal with urgent problems.
- Safety planning with plans made just for you to manage risk.
- Referrals to other services and trusted resources for more help.
Benefits of Outreach Services
- Gives you power through knowledge and support.
- Gives full support for both emotional and practical needs.
- Open to all women, including trans and non-binary folks, in the Elk Valley.
- Easy to use with in-person, phone, and online services.
How To Access Outreach Services
We offer in-person, phone, and online services in Fernie, Sparwood, Elkford, and the South Country. To make an appointment or for more info, please contact us using the form below or call the Women’s Centre at 250-423-4687
I love that I am able to give back to the community that I live in. I enjoy skateboarding and hanging out with my dog Charlie.